Thursday, May 22, 2014

There



There

In the Sphere

Where the spiders

Live in seaweed

My lungs

Can’t breathe
water

But my hands can

Paddle

The sphere

Changes shape

And shimmers

Over the ocean

Sea  monsters

Come out over the water

Tentacles

Waving

Frantically

While

Stars

Shudder

In the

Hearts

And minds

Of whales

The sea

Knows no \
One who can see

To it’s murky

Depths

In that space

I drown

And shudder

And believe

In the squid

The salmon

The monsters

Big and small

Blind fish

At the bottom
Of the ocean waves

In my submarine

I wander

From coral

Reef’


To sandy shore

Waiting on the

Rain
And the thunder

And the hurricane

When the sphere lands

On the water

It brings cold fire

And light

It’s a figment of my

Land-starved

Imagination

Like the monsters

That howl

Into murky

Depths

The giant squid

My friend

Like the whales

My friends

Like the eyeless fish

My Friends

Like the endless

Ocean

The lake of nightmares

Covering the land

With cool
Acidic
Blue
Water  

No comments:

Post a Comment