Thursday, April 12, 2012

LSG Thursday April 12
Outside it is pouring rain
In here red crosses and
mounds of dirt, televisions
and bear caves.
I love this art exhibit
the music  is ghostly
flickering on and off
like a broken radio
some drones
fill my heart with fear
others with joy
the rain  comes down
outside in sheets
and the thunder gods
are showing spears at us
in here
you can't hear them
the sound is so loud
the guitar and violin
the noise haunting
ethereal and crackling
The street outside is lit
with the catholic lights
the streaming screaming
goddess starlight neon
Catholic lights
yet the music is beyond
faith or God or dancing,,
the gutter runs with water
my blood runs round the city
love is a droplet
that quivers from
waves of sound
inside my body
all I do is vibrate
from day to day
and the sound
is so loud I should
put in earplugs
I love the rainy
San Francisco
sound scape
almost as
much as I love
the quiet 


No comments:

Post a Comment