Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Time Lady

The woman with spiders in her hair
Lives in a land of fire
And sky
Ice melts between parted lips
And her father and mother
The Earth and the Sun
Wheel around each other
Making her and remaking her
With every rotation
This woman has
Snakes around her tits
And a dove in her
Heart
And her muscles and bone
And veins are made of
Metal and rock
She is the Goddess
Of my garden
The hummingbird
That is my warning
The monarch butterfly
Of my sex
She is older
Than my grandma
And younger than
Me
She is love
In a simple
Cup
Of
Tea
There are many who would say
That she does not exist
Yet I feel her with every
Morning Shower

I see her in every facet of every
Crystal globe
And every soothsayer
Speaks her tongue

Oh! My Goddess
The warm Night needs a
red dawn
To warm her lovely
Soul
\
Goddess whos light is a firefly
And a swirling sea anomie
Shooting stars of
Sea horses
Fall from my mind
Into hers
And we learn
To love
From a distance
My Earth
To her Sun
Eternal love
And life within \
Time

No comments:

Post a Comment