Friday, June 4, 2010

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia
There is something bigger than us,
It pulls no punches
Cares not about our disbelief
Something beyond time walks in and out of our memories
Sometime talks to us through the voices of many
The birds in the trees, the TV and the radio
Are all one voice
Speaking to us of a multitude that is really \
ONE
One voice echoes out across fields of wheat and grain
One voice speaks down through time
The clouds hold hieroglyphs
And the stones hold fingerprints
Evolution itself is a message to us
A book is in my body \
\more accurate than any bible
My ancestors speak to me with my voice\
And tell me of rapes and deaths and failures \
And births and holidays and infants who grew to be strong.
The one is inside my skull, telling me things I am to
Inarticulate too understand. Things about time and about love
That are utterances of the beyond. There are Kami in the world...
Lovely ones that are draped in grasses and moss and sunlight/
And there are songs that tell more about the world then even a
Single word could, unless that word was in a language that only birds and
Radios understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment