Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Life

My Life
is black daze in grey fog
white haze
my black dog
follows me
from one end of the house
to another
My Life
rascal coffee
immoral
certitude
no more cigarettes
 no more red meat
droning drowning drowsing
in my desire for
foliage-potatoes-sage-mint-kale
harvest is living
living is prosperous
with no money
no prayer
my salvation
love comes home
in a blue jean jacket
smiles offers a hug
reports on his day
remarks on my coffee
drinking habit
(worried)
"to hell with you"
I say half joking
"I fucken can have a cup of coffee if i want"
the usual addict line....
we end up fighting a little in the car-
we drive home to SF
we listen to music
I love him
he loves me
there is nothing wrong
except the stresses of ordinary life...
for that reason and many others
I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment