Thursday, June 12, 2014

Before




today sounds resonate in 
the room
before
I was riding 
in the car
with the sax men
talking about reeds
and politics 
and religion
and the current 
despair
before I was at home
laying about
with my black dog
before....
before I was a little girl
running through
fields of flowers
and crying
always crying
and before
I was a white light
and before?
there is only so many tears 
in a river
so many tears in a lake 
so many tears 
in the Ocean
and I thought she was the source
of me, the sea
but the water is only a captivater 
of light...
that flame 
reaches to the center of the 
world
to the heart of the sun
to the dark 
matter 
in the ether of space....
radiation, heat, more than love
is where the flowers bloom
into 
when they die...

No comments:

Post a Comment