Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life
love
I
saw
three
hands
came out of the mist
and fell
blessing every
tirade
like blackness
on the roof
of the crow
this
I need
this
I feel
we are one
inside
the loving wind
and the deathly stars
blood falls
as tears
and flows
between
thighs
somwhere inside
this mystical
head 
are the fractures
of my soul
and how
I breath
and my soul
goes out with  one
breath\
and in with one  breath
there is no moment
outside
of this sound
hymnal
to god
on a goddless
night
where
we  all fell sorrowful
into bed and made love
to the words
and the sound
of the sky
coughing
My psyche
is damaged
by buildings
and freight trains
and box cars 
and  buses
and street corners
and bus stops 
and park benches
my psyche is damaged
by parks
and places to swim
and read
and breath
your psyche is damaged too
let us revel in the damage
let us dream
savagely
of bitter lostness
cats hung out in small alleys
and crave meat
so I crave sex
and steak
this night is bitter
like so many
people.

If you knew what i knew
you would believe
in the god that best suits me 
for today
its a god of golden earings
and a god of dreams \
nightmares
a god of penetration
and optimism
a god of cigars
and openess
the silence you shot
me a look
and it were
terrible  \
the darkness
I see in you.

On the other hand
there is light right now
blinding my eyes
yes, no, Im not lying
it's really blinding my eyes
and that light is not a halo
it's a light...


No comments:

Post a Comment