Tuesday, August 3, 2010

roads and wishes

Rivers love rivers
And the sea is herself a totality
Nothing stands between me and
The sky except gravity
Love is the sun
And the stars are her sister
All these women smile
Down on me
Yet the trees are lonely
They gifted with the memory of the mountains
Love is a tree and a flower

I sometimes wander the
Streets of this city \
Expecting the language to shift
From season to season
From jam session\
To jam session
I pulled every flower from here to there and sprinkled
Rose petals on the road of life
Where everyone must follow \
The trucks as they take wide turns

It seems to me that there is \
Nothing left to remember\
All moments are one
All time is one time
This breath \ goes on forever
Like love and roads
And good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment