Friday, June 11, 2010

"Earth Bloom"

earth bloom
The angle of your lips
meets the curve of your hips
The lexicon of your hair
speaks as it moves
I long to place fingers
just there and there
you are like a tall
twisted tree
with moss hanging down
covering the skin of your thighs
there is love here
beneath my fingers
they caress caves
of quiet
solitude in the specter
of your passion
I fall restless
and relentless
between sheets
that are heavy and
burdened with sweat...
the dream of your body
and your hands
luminous with fire
seem to burn in my
deepest thought
I long to plunge
my tongue into
flesh and meet skin
with my deepest
humility open
and unflattering
your body
like a river
flows through my
fantasies
and unburdens
itself through sex
I love and am loved
by a spirit of nature
so profound
that it calls me forth
from my bed
into the day
blooming like a
sunflower
the haze
of passion
becomes
red lights
in the sky
on the horizon
at night
in a city where
love is never
forgotten
only remembered
by its earthly bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment